THE GENERAL THEORY OFTHE DEVELOPMENT OF THE HUMANITY AND THE SPACE
akad. Mianye M.Yu.
The general energy-informative picture of nature of the Space, thin worlds and creatures is described in the book. The absolutely new theory (it is one of the bases of the Studies «The Development of the Humanity») is described. The theory has the general meaning in understanding of philosophy, psychology, political science, physics and other fundamental sciences, and also in understanding of religions, mystic studies and yoga.
The energetic structure of the world (the structure of energy, quanta, electrons, etc.); the nature of the invisible beings, a person and Gods; the laws of the society, the possibilities of increasing in efficiency of development and human life are considered.
Practically all materials are published for the first time and have no analogs. This material is considered for people with high spiritual and intellectual level, such as: philosophers, scientists, esoterics and other readers who are looking for the integral picture of the world and the scientific bases for existing spiritual processes and phenomena.
Sooner or later anyone of us thinks about the question of the meaning of the life, in general, and his own life in particular. It is individual for everyone, according to personal mission and karmic tasks. To understand it and to choose the purposes in life consciously, it is necessary to have adequate idea of the world around and about the place of the person in it. Existing theories and doctrines haven’t still given the uniform approach to understanding of all events. The indicators of insolvency of these approaches may be the limitation of their possible application, or existence of paradoxes, or using of the words like: «inrecognizable and “indescribable”. These negative characteristics arise by the violation of the criteria of scientific severity shown to any theory – completeness, consistency and evidentialness.
The general theory applying for the validity, should possess the ability to the description of any manifestations and should not contain any paradoxes, because everything in the nature with need is subordinated to the Space laws. Such theory has to deduce all the definitions from the same general parcels logically and accurately. The impossibility to understand or describe something is an indicator of limitation of the theory and consciousness.
In this theory all specified shortcomings are completely absent. Proceeding from the general power idea about the nature of the Space, the description of the structure of energy and its characteristics, the general approach to understanding philosophy, psychology, sociology, physics and other fundamental sciences which are opposed now, and also to understanding religions, mystical doctrines and yogas are given here.
This theory is one of the doctrine bases «The Development of the Personality», described as well in other books of the author. The difference of the doctrine from the theory is the doctrine covers all the aspects of life of the person and Space in their interrelation and gives us the self-development technique. The concept of the power nature of the Space and consciousness, the knowing the laws of their development allow to define the condition of consciousness of the person with a fine precision and to count the results of his transformation at the realized and unconscious development.
For what development is necessary as it should occupy that and what place does it have to take in a human life? Acquaintance to this theory shows with mathematical accuracy that the development and the service is the main destination of any person. Such conclusion is based on the analysis received a lot for the first time knowledge of the person and Space to which people have aspired thousands years. First, it is a power structure of the world, beginning from the structure of energy, quanta, electrons, the power nature of a matter, field interactions and finishing with Space, MetaSpace, Pramatter, the Founder and Emptiness. Secondly, it is the knowledge of the power nature of invisible beings, Gods, the person, finished to the description of cogitative structures, which are the main units of consciousness. Thirdly, it isthe knowledge of laws of society and about possibilities of increasing efficiency of the life by disclosuring of the abilities.
This theory is received with help of the special technics, satisfies all criterias of scientific severity and passes check repeatedly on consciousness of the author and other participants of this process. It allowed to clean all the main existing scientific paradoxes and contradictions between science, religion and mystical doctrines. On the basis of this theory the assessment technique with a fine precision of all main spiritual, intellectual and power characteristics of individual consciousness, a level of development and the statuses are developed. Also the complex technique of the fast realized development of the person on levels using information, reflections, auto-suggestion, meditation, physical exercises and the organization of life that allows to increase efficiency of collective and individual occupations in some tens times is developed. Almost the all given material is published for the first time and has no analogs, is considered for people with high spiritual and intellectual level.
We hope that the ideas presented here will give the chance to you to understand better surrounding reality and to realize the mission.
CHAPTER 1. THE GENERAL THEORY OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE HUMANITY AND SPACE
The basic concepts. Energy. Space. Space and time. Consciousness. Person.
CHAPTER 2. THE THEORY OF ENERGIES` STRUCTURE
The basic concepts. The characteristics of energy. The levels of energy. The purpose of energy. The qualities of energy . Elements. The structure of energy. The state of energy.
CHAPTER 3. THE THEORY OF ENERGIES INTERACTIONS
The basic concepts. The types of reactions. Matter. Field interactions.
CHAPTER 4. THE THEORY OF SYNTHESIS ENERGY
The basic concepts. Ripple. Neutral systems. The communication of energies. The interaction of energies.
CHAPTER 5. THE THEORY OF THE ENERGETIC STRUCTURE OF THE COSMOS
The basic concepts. Primal. Absolute. Creator. Evil.
CHAPTER 6. THE THEORY OF SPACE LAWS
The basic concepts. Consciousness and energy. The hierarchy of the laws. Tree thoughts. The implementation of the laws.
CHAPTER 7. THE THEORY OF SPACE
The basic concepts. The development of the Absolute. The development of the primal. The development of the universe. Development of entities. Human development.
CHAPTER 8. THE THEORY OF ENERGETIC NATURE OF SPACE AND TIME
The basic concepts. Space energies. Time energies. The spatial structure of the cosmos. The time structure of the cosmos. The rhythm of the space. The rhythm of time. Space and development. Time and development. Consciousness, space and time.
CHAPTER 9. THE THEORY OF THE SPACE AND TIME DISPLAYS
The basic concepts. Space, time and consciousness. Manifestations of consciousness. The energies in conscious. The development of consciousness.
CHAPTER 10. THE UNIFIED THEORY OF SPACE AND TIME
The basic concepts. Mattery. Creator and Metakosmos. Void.
CHAPTER 11. THE THEORY OF ENERGETIC NATURE OF CONSCIOUSNESS
The basic concepts. Functions of consciousness. Levels of consciousness. The statuses of consciousness. Thought structures. Communications. Free energies.
CHAPTER 12. THE THEORY OF CREATURES DEVELOPMENT
The basic concepts. Purpose. Development. Freedom of will. Development of consciousness. Systems development. Absolute energies.
CHAPTER 13. THE THEORY OF THOUGHT STRUCTURES
The basic concepts. Functions. Communications. Passive thoughts. Synthesis. Active thoughts. Tentacles. Energy cloud. Reformed thought. Calling the reactions. The creating relationships. Creating thoughts. Converting thoughts. Installation rights.
CHAPTER 14. THE THEORY OF THE ENERGETIC STRUCTURE OF THE HUMAN
The basic concepts. Consciousness. Spiritual being. Essence. Body. Capsule. Spirit.
CHAPTER 15. THE THEORY OF HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS
The basic concepts. Chakras. Installations. Flows. Channels. Communication flows. Communication channels. The free energies of consciousness.
CHAPTER 16. THE THEORY OF THE ENERGETIC INTERACTION BETWEEN MAN AND THE COSMOS
The basic concepts. Person. Primal. Space. Absolute. Universe. Creator. Mattery. Metakosmos. Creator.
CHAPTER 17. THE THEORY OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF HUMANITY
The basic concepts. Human levels. Human abilities. Aspirations of man. Disadvantages of person. The methods of human development.
Chapter 1. THE GENERAL THEORY OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE HUMANITY AND SPACE
1.1. Key Concepts
• Everything existing is energy.
• The general features of energies are their levels.
• The level is the power of the possible impact of energy.
• Space is primal, the Absolute and the system of the universe.
• First Matter are energies from the 1st to 24th levels.
• Absolute – energies from the 25th to 44th levels.
• Matter – some of the energies of the 17th level.
• Man – depending on the level of development consists of the energies from the 17th to the 24th level.
• The concepts of energy, the primal, the Cosmos, the Absolute of the universe and of man form the basis of the general theory of human development and the Cosmos.
• Energy consists of basic elements, the basic quantum and the quantum foundations.
• The characteristics of energy are the level, purpose, quality, structure, condition and spatial-time characteristics.
• By the interaction energies there are reactions of 8 types.
• The theory of the structure of energy describes the characteristics of the energy elements, energy themselves, their institutions and laws.
• The theory of the interaction energies describes the types of interaction energies and their laws.
• The theory of the structure of energy describes the law and a mechanism to create energy.
• Space is composed of primordial, the Absolute, the system of the universe, the universe, galaxies, star systems, celestial bodies, energetic and quantum spaces, elements and creatures.
• Laws of the Cosmos are the laws of conversion energy.
• Development of Space bases on ideas laid down in the laws of its creation.
• The theory of the structure of the energy of the cosmos describes the energy structure of the cosmos and the laws of interaction of its parts.
• The theory of the laws of the cosmos describes the representation in the form of the tree of thoughts on the laws of the Cosmos levels.
• The description of the laws of the cosmos – is engaged in the development of the theory of the cosmos.
1.4. Space and time
• Space and time do not exist.
• Spatial and time characteristics – are due to the impact of the energy.
• Absence of any energy corresponds void or nothingness.
• The theory of energy nature of space and time describes the structure of the energy of space and time and the laws of their actions.
• The theory of space and time displays describes the laws of interaction energy of space and time with the objects, processes, and consciousness.
• A description of the space-time structure of the Cosmos, Metakosmos, the first matter and Creator is engaged in the unified theory of space and time.
• Consciousness – function specially organized power level 17 and above.
• Development of creatures is the development of their minds.
• Units of consciousness are the mental structure.
• The theory of the nature of energy consciousness describes the general laws of the structure and mechanism of the mind.
• The description of the general laws of beings, their levels and statuses is engaged in the theory of evolution creatures.
• The theory of cognitive structures describes the structure and mechanism of the cognitive structures.
• People consists of consciousness, a spiritual being, substance, body, and spirit of the capsule.
• Human consciousness is composed of chakras, channels, streams, and the free energies of consciousness.
• Interaction between humans and the cosmos is the exchange of energy and information flows through channels and through the consciousness, a spiritual being, the essence of the body, and the spirit of the capsule.
• Human development is increasing the level and statuses.
• The theory of the structure of human energy describes the structure of the law of human energy and interaction of its parts.
• The theory of the human mind describes the laws of the structure of human consciousness and its mechanism.
• The theory of the interaction between man and the cosmos describes the laws of interaction and interdependence of man and the cosmos.
• The theory of human development describes the development, the levels of development and status of the individual.