This book has appeared to implement the Creator’s idea, to organize life in conformity with the ideals of Love, Kindness, Justice, Powers, Non-violence and Development, Beauty, Harmony, Creation and Hierarchy. The author was provided practically unlimited access to the information within the limits of our Cosmos, which allowed to unite science, religion, mystic studies and systems of development at a qualitatively new level, the level of understanding the general energetic building of both Cosmos and the human and the laws of their interaction and evolution.
The material presented is not meant for superficial reading, it presupposes reflections and getting one’s own spiritual experience. The information provided in the form of interconnected laws allows to thoroughly follow all the logical conclusions and build the holistic image of the world, avoiding such words as “unperceivable” or “unimaginable”, brining all the mentioned to the level of energetic systems and their laws. We hope that this book will help the readers systematize their knowledge about the human and the laws of the subtle world. In the future, to provide independent harmonious spiritual, intellectual and energetic development, publishing a series of books is envisaged with the description of particular laws and methods of reflection, self-suggestion, meditation and physical exercises set according to the level of development. Verification of the discoveries made here will take several years, so the author will appreciate the participation of those who consider it appropriate in the research in the area.
Chapter 1. Cosmogony
Chapter 2. Laws of energies creation
Chapter 3. Laws of energies control
Chapter 4. Laws of information registration in consciousness
Chapter 5. Laws of memory
Chapter 6. Laws of recollection
Chapter 7. Laws of information
Chapter 8. Laws of processing information
Chapter 9. Laws of reflections
Chapter 10. Laws of consciousness
Chapter 11. Mechanisms of self-suggestion
Chapter 12. Laws of flows and channels
Chapter 13. Principles of self-suggestion
Chapter 14. Levels of human development
Chapter 15. Laws of self-suggestion in accordance with the levels of development
Chapter 16. Laws of meditation
Chapter 17. Laws of meditative techniques
Chapter 18. Laws of physical exercises
Chapter 19. Laws of cognition
Chapter 20. Laws of service
Chapter 21. Laws of development
Chapter 22. Laws of absolute body
Chapter 23. Laws of spiritual body
Chapter 24. Laws of buddhic body
Chapter 25. Laws of karmic body
Chapter 26. Laws of mental body
Chapter 27. Laws of astral body
Chapter 28. Laws of ether body
Chapter 29. Laws of physical body
Chapter 30. Laws of Spiritual Creature
Chapter 31. Laws of the human essence
Chapter 32. Laws of the spirit
Chapter 33. Laws of the capsule
Chapter 34. Laws of the evil and expediency
Chapter 35. Laws of the chakra of the 13th world
Chapter 36. Laws of human relationship
Chapter 37. Laws of communication
Chapter 38. Laws of love
Chapter 39. Laws of sexual relationship
Chapter 1. Cosmogony (150 laws)
1. Cosmogony is the study of development and interaction of the God, Cosmos and human.
2. The study is a system of knowledge about Cosmos and the human, about the laws of their interaction and
development including the methods of self-development and life organization.
3. The God is the Constructor, Creator and Absolute.
4. Primal matter is a chaotic combination of living primeval energies.
5. Cosmos may be internal and external.
6. External Cosmos consists of the energies outside the systems of universes.
7. Human is made to implement the idea of the Creator through development, cognition and service.
8. The God controls Cosmos by his energies.
9. The God’s energies are the most powerful energies of Cosmos.
10. The God’s energies are the quickest energies of Cosmos.
11. The God rules through his energies by the influence of his power and forestalling information receipt.
12. All the existent is energy.
13. One of the basic characteristics of the energy is its level.
14. The level of the energy stands for the power of its possible influence.
15. The higher the level of the energy the more powerful and quicker it is.
16. The Constructor stands for the energies above the 45th level.
17. The Constructor has innumerable levels of energy.
18. The Creator stands for the energies of the 45th level.
19. The Creator rules all his universes through the Absolute.
20. The Absolute stands for the energies of the 25th to the 44th level.
21. The Absolute rules our universe through gods and deities.
22. Primal matter is the energies of the 1st to the 24th level.
23. The matter is a strong connection of energies of the 17th level.
24. The Constructor goes beyond the limits of our Cosmos.
25. The Constructor rules innumerable cosmoses.
26. The Constructor includes the Constructor proper, his worlds and creatures.
27. The Constructor proper is a creature, which organizes ruling cosmoses.
28. The worlds of the Constructor are his energies and energetic systems inhabited by his creatures.
29. The creatures of the Constructor are gods and other creatures.
30. The Constructor’s ideas are concluded in brining order into the primal matter.
31. The Creator implements the Constructor’s ideas through his ideals, laws and creating the systems of universes.
32. The Creator goes beyond the limits of our Cosmos.
33. The Creator rules many Cosmoses.
34. The Creator includes the Creator proper, his worlds and creatures.
35. The Creator proper is a creature, which manages his cosmoses.
36. The worlds of the Creator are his energies and energetic systems inhabited by his creatures.
37. The creatures of the Creator are the gods of the cosmos level and other creatures.
38. The Absolute implements ideals and laws of the Creator through controlling our Cosmos.
39. The Absolute is responsible only for our Cosmos.
40. The Absolute includes the Absolute proper, his worlds and creatures.
41. The Absolute proper is a creature managing our Cosmos.
42. The worlds of the Absolute are his energies and energetic systems, inhabited by his creatures.
43. The creatures of the Absolute are the gods of the levels of universes, the sub-universe, galaxy, and other
44. There are 47 universes in our Cosmos.
45. Every universe consists of membranes, a magnet and billions of sub-universes.
46. Every sub-universe consists of membranes, a magnet and billions of galaxies. 47. Every galaxy consists of embranes, a magnet and billions of star systems.
48. Membranes are meant for creating living systems.
49. A living system lets into itself only the energies vital for its development.
50. A magnet is meant for setting the rhythm of space and time.
51. The rhythm of space and time is rendered through the energies of space and time.
52. The energies of space and time interact with corresponding energies and consciousnesses.
53. A star system consists of stars, planets and other celestial bodies.
54. A celestial body consists, as a rule, of a physical body, one or several membranes, energetic and light spaces, elements and creatures inhabiting it.
55. A physical body is a body visible and perceived by physical organs.
56. Membranes are the complexes of energy, holding other energies within themselves.
57. Membranes, as a rule, consist of energies above the 17th level.
58. Energies above the 17th level are not perceived by physical organs.
59. Energies of any level are perceived by energetic systems of a correspondent level.
60. Energies of different levels scarcely interact with each other.
61. Energetic spaces are big volumes of energy in some or other way limited by other energies.
62. Quantum spaces are energetic spaces consisting basically of quanta.
63. Elements are energetic spaces consisting basically of primal components.
64. Energy consists of primal components, quanta and quantum basis.
65. Quantum basis stipulates the level of energy.
66. Quanta stipulate the destination of energy.
67. Primal components stipulate the quality of energy
68. The structure of energy is stipulated by the sequence of connections of primal components and quanta.
69. The state of energy is stipulated by the vibrations of primal components.
70. Elements, energetic and quantum spaces are vital to create the possibility of the development of creatures.
71. The development of creatures takes place through the synthesis of the required energies from primal components, quanta and quantum basis located in corresponding spaces.
72. Energetic components arrive at the creatures’ consciousness from corresponding spaces along energetic conductors.
73. Consciousness of the creatures is able to synthesize from components the energies corresponding to its (that of the consciousness) level.
74. The creatures are divided into gods, deities, powers, humans, asurs, animals, plants and minerals.
75. Gods are creatures with energies of consciousness of the 25th level and higher.
76. Deities are creatures with energies of consciousness from the 19th levels to the 24th.
77. Forces are creatures with energies of consciousness of the 17th, 18th and partially of the 19th level.
78. The human is a creature with energies of the 17th level and higher.
79. Asurs are the creatures with dark energies of consciousness from the 5th to the 23rd levels.
80. Animals are creatures with energies of consciousness of the levels from the 12th to the 16th.
81. Plants are the creatures with energies of consciousness of the levels from the 7th to the 11th.
82. Minerals are the creatures with energies of consciousness from the 4th to the 6th level.
83. Creatures consist of one or several subtle bodies, free energies of consciousness, an essence and intellectual structures.
84. Physical body is the place of dwelling of the creatures.
85. Physical body allows developing at accelerated rate due to its capability to accumulate big volumes of energy.
86. Subtle body consists of a membrane and energetic systems.
87. The membrane regulates the energy exchange between the consciousness of the creature and the world outside.
88. Energetic systems are responsible for all manifestations of the creature.
89. Free energies of consciousness are working energies of consciousness forming the creature’s shape.
90. Free energies of consciousness when influenced give to the creature all the basic feelings.
91. An essence consists of the energies of the Absolute and contains the programme of the creature’s development.
92. An essence is necessary for the creature to form and hold subtle bodies.
93. Intellectual structures are special complexes of energies able to transform energies without their own transformations.
94. To transform energies means to transform information and images, to influence energies and systems.
95. Information is excited energies, passive and active thoughts, simple and complex ideas.
96. Images are holistic complexes of energies.
97. To influence systems means to control them.
98. To influence energies means to change their characteristics.
99. Absence of own transformations stands for absence of changes in the own characteristics.
100. The human is a special creature created by Absolute with the help of gods according to the Creator’s project.
101. The Creator’s project is to bring the world in order.
102. The human is meant to become the Creator’s assistant in implementing his projects.
103. The Creator’s assistant is the creator of universes.
104. The human can become the creator of universes when he completely realizes his destination.
105. The human’s destination is development, cognition and service.
106. The human‘s development stands for the development of his consciousness. .
107. The development of the consciousness stands for the increase of its power.
108. The increase of the power of the consciousness energies stands for substitution of low, heavy, aggressive energies of the primal matter by high, pure, godly energies of the Absolute.
109. Every level of the consciousness energies has a corresponding complete list of requirement to its manifestations.
110. The manifestations of the consciousness are laws, qualities, emotions, automatic reactions and control of physical and energetic systems.
111. Laws are the abilities of the consciousness to transform information and images.
112. Qualities are the abilities of the consciousness to perceive its own and external energies.
113. Emotions are the abilities of the consciousness to react to influences.
114. Automatic reactions are the abilities of the consciousness to fulfil orders without conscious interference.
115. Control of energetic systems stands for the abilities of the consciousness to manifest itself energetically.
116. Control of physical systems is the abilities of the consciousness to manifest itself physically.
117. Manifestations of the human are actions, wishes, emotions, thoughts, words, energetic influences, feelings, experiences and thinking.
118. Laws are formed through the receipt of information and reflections.
119. Qualities are formed by their consciousness.
120. Emotions are formed by perception and consciousness.
121. Automatic reactions are formed by the consciousness alone and are amplified by self-suggestion.
122. Control of energetic systems is formed by consciousness and meditation.
123. Control of physical systems is formed by its consciousness and physical exercises.
124. Human development takes place through the receipt of information, reflections, self-suggestion, meditations and physical exercises.
125. Cognition is necessary for the development.
126. Service is necessary for verification of the development adequacy and realization of the destination.
127. Cognition stands for the actions to create the internal world image.
128. The internal world image is a complex of thoughts, images, information, feelings, sensations, beliefs and ideas of the human about the world, society and himself.
129. The internal world image is created through the receipt of information and images, its processing and verification.
130. The receipt of information and images takes place through communication, observation, education, meditation and reflections.
131. Processing information and images stands for the verification of their authenticity and decision-making.
132. The verification of authenticity takes place according to the laws, which presuppose that the information is complete, non-contradictive and plausible. 133. Decision-making should take place according to the scheme of positive thinking with the estimation of the efficiency and expedience of manifestations.
134. The scheme of positive manifestations consists of aim setting, estimation of the situation, logical conclusion, planning, broadcasting and correction.
135. Efficiency means achieving the maximum result with minimum efforts.
136. Expediency means corresponding manifestations to the set aim.
137. Service may be for the God, society and oneself.
138. The service for the God stands for help to people in their development and struggle with the Evil.
139. The service for the society stands for help in its development.
140. The service for oneself stands for self-development.
141. According to the law nothing should be done to hinder one’s own development of the human.
142. The help to other people in their development takes place through understanding their destination.
141. The development of the society stands for the development of its members and their relationships.
144. One’s own development allows realizing one’s destination.
145. The God helps through his auspices.
146. The auspices are the defence and creation of the conditions for development.
147. The God withdraws his auspices from those who do not realize their destination.
148. People without auspices become vulnerable for the evil.
149. The evil is allowed for teaching and punishing people.
150. These laws allow understanding the destination of the human.
Chapter 2. Laws of energies creation (110 laws)
2.1. Energy (65 laws)
1. Energy is the basis of all living creatures.
2. All the creatures are living.
3. Lifeless things are material objects.
4. Material objects are firmly connected energies.
5. Firmly connected, that is not able to react.
6. The ability to react stands for the ability to vibrate.
7. To vibrate means to change one’s state.
8. The state is a quality of vibrations.
9. The quality of vibrations is stipulated by the structure of energy.
10. The structure of energy depends on the destination.
11. Destination is stipulated by the availability of quanta.
12. Availability is presence.
13. Presence is in the energy structure.
14. The presence in the energy structure presupposes serving as connecting components for primal elements.
15. Connection is linking.
16. Linking is establishing the connection.
17. The type of connection is stipulated by the type of quanta.
18. The types of quanta are the following: voluntary, spiritual, intellectual, constructive and destructive.
19. Voluntary ones contain several kinds.
20. The kinds are the following: dispersed, meditative and concentrated.
21. Dispersed, meditative and concentrated ones may be positive and negative.
22. Positive ones are creative.
23. Negative ones are reforming.
24. Creative ones are connecting.
25. Reforming ones are changing.
26. Spiritual ones are the ones of love, kindness, justice, non-violence and harmony.
27. There are 100 (a hundred) subtypes of that of love.
28. The subtypes may be positive and negative.
29. The positive are the ones, which amplify the reaction.
30. The negative are the ones, which reduce the reaction.
31. There are 100 (a hundred) subtypes of that of kindness.
32. The subtypes may be positive and negative.
33. The positive ones react to positive quanta of will.
34. The negative react to the negative quanta of will.
35. There are 100 (a hundred) subtypes of that of justice.
36. The subtypes may be positive and negative.
37. The positive ones react adequately to the energies of will.
38. The negative ones amplify and reduce the energies of will.
39. There are no subtypes of those of non-violence.
40. Those of non-violence ones react neutrally to any energies.
41. There are no subtypes of those of harmony.
42. Those of harmony ones react to synchronous vibrations of energy.
43. Intellectual ones may be of two kinds.
44. The kinds are those of information and images.
45. Information is excited energy.
46. Images are complex energy.
47. Information and images may be positive and negative.
48. The positive ones create connections between similar energies.
49. The negative ones destroy connections between non-similar energies.
50. Information and images are connected by positive quanta.
51. Information and images are separated by negative quanta.
52. Quanta are the basis of intellectual connections.
53. Constructive ones may be of two kinds.
54. The kinds are basic and conjunctive.
55. The basic types are the main construction material of any energy.
56. The conjunctive kinds are able to connect any energies.
57. The destructive ones may be of two kinds.
58. The kinds are fiery and black.
59. Each kind has two subtypes.
60. The subtypes are positive and negative.
61. The positive ones kill vibrations.
62. The negative ones reduce vibrations.
63. The fiery ones destroy connections.
64. The black ones create also material energies.
65. The knowledge of these laws allows understanding the structure of energy.
2.2. Energies creation (45 законов)
1. Energies are created by the Creator, the creatures of astral and higher levels.
2. Energies are created by the Creator permanently.
3. Energies are created by creatures with the help of head chakras.
4. Head chakras are adjna, spiritual one, sahasrara and intellect.
5. Created means synthesized.
6. Ones synthesized from primal components are quanta.
7. Primal components of elements, i.e. earth, water, fire, air and ether.
8. Each type of primal components has five kinds.
9. The kinds of primal components are created through the connection with quanta.
10. Each primal component is able to hold 3 (three) quanta.
11. The quantum is held by the quanta of the lower level (quantum basis).
12. There are an unlimited number of the lower level quanta.
13. An unlimited number means that one cannot enumerate them.
14. The lower level quanta have 44 levels.
15. These levels stipulate the levels of energies.
16. These quanta are the basis of energy.
17. Primal components and basic quanta are integrated in these quanta.
18. These quanta are able to connect with each other arbitrarily.
19. The strength of the connection depends on the presence of primal components and basic quanta.
20. Primal components stipulate the quality of energy.
21. Basic quanta stipulate the destination of energy.
22. Other quanta stipulate the level of energy.
23. The level of energy stipulates the power of energy.
24. The power of energy stipulates its ability to influence other energies.
25. Influence stands for the transfer of vibrations and transformation.
26. Influence stands for relocation.
27. Relocation is stipulated by vibrations.
28. The stipulation by vibrations stands for the stipulation by their power.
29. The power of vibrations stands for the power of energy pulsation.
30. Energy pulsation is stipulated by the programme.
31. The programme is sequence of connections of primal components and quanta.
32. The sequence of connections is stipulated by the Creator and energy creators. 33. The sequence means alteration.
34. Alternation stands for interconnection.
35. Interconnection is not performed by basic quanta.
36. Synthesis is performed by adjna, i.e. the energy of will.
37. The synthesis of spiritual energies is performed by the spiritual chakra .
38. The synthesis of constructive and destructive energies is performed by sahasrara.
39. The synthesis of intellectual energies is performed by intellect.
40. Every chakra receives primal components of elements from the lower five chakras.
41. Every chakra receives quanta from corresponding energetic spaces.
42. Every chakra receives other quanta through the karmic body.
43. Through the karmic body that is from Cosmos through vishudha.
44. Through vishudha that is through the elements of ether.
45. The knowledge of these laws allows understanding the mechanism of energies creation and using them consciously.
Chapter 3. Laws of energies control (20 laws)
1. Energies are created for the development of living creatures.
2. Energies should be subject to the living creatures.
3. To be subject to the creatures of their own and higher levels.
4. The level of the creature is stipulated by the level of the basic energies of consciousness.
5. The level of energy is stipulated by the level of quantum basis of energy.
6. Quantum basis is stipulated by the Creator or creators.
7. Creation is the basis energy of a creature.
8. The basic energy is the biggest in volume.
9. The biggest in volume that is in volume of energy in free state.
10. In free state that is not held by an intellectual structure.
11. An intellectual structure is able to compress energy by 10,000 times.
12. Compressed energy is able to extend and act.
13. Basic energies of consciousness are the wills, spiritual and intellectual.
14. The level of the energy of the will depends on the development of will efforts.
15. The level of spiritual energies depends on the development of the ability to experience.
16. The level of intellectual energies depends on the development of the ability to control and process information.
17. Control of information is achieved through spiritual, intellectual and energetic development.
18. Energetic development is achieved through the development of will.
19. The development of will is achieved by special exercises.
20. The knowledge of these laws allows understanding the principles of energies control and using them consciously.
Chapter 4. Laws of information registration in consciousness (100 laws)
4.1. Information creation (50 laws)
1. Information is the basic data for development.
2. Information is any excited energy.
3. Excited energy has 7 (seven) types of state.
4. The types of state are the transformation of another energy, its own transformation, perception and damping vibrations.
5. The transformation of another energy stands for the transformation of its spatial-temporal and qualitative characteristics.
6. Its own transformation stands for the transformation of its own spatial-temporal and qualitative characteristics.
7. Its own transformation stands for the transformation of structures.
8. The transformation of a structure takes place through initiation and stabilizing another energy.
9. Perception stands for the extension of vibrations to oneself.
10. Damping vibrations stands for their reduction.
11. Transformation of spatial-temporal characteristic of another energy stands for relocating it in time and space.
12. The relocation in time and space means the change of its location with the reference to the other energies.
13. The location with the reference to the other energies is defined by the distance.
14. The distance is stipulated by energies of space.
15. The energies of space stipulate the distance through interaction with other energies.
16. Energies of space interact with all energies in the sub-universe.
17. Interaction stands for a contact.
18. The contact stands for establishing connections.
19. The energy of space is the basis of the universe.
20. All the other energies flow in the energy of space.
21. They flow that is are not firmly fixed.
22. Not firmly fixed that is can move freely.
23. Can move freely because of the weakness of the connections of the energies of space.
24. The weakness of connections allows free development to energies.
25. To develop freely that is not to experience over-pressure.
26. The over-pressure is created only in some parts of the universe.
27. The over-pressure exists for the support of the structure of the universe.
28. The over-pressure is a big concentration of the energies of space.
29. A big concentration strengthens connections.
30. It strengthens connections, i.e. it limits freedom. .
31. Space transformation stands for the change of the space energy characteristics.
32. The transformation of time stands for the change of time energies characteristics.
33. The energies of time stipulate interconnection of events.
34. The interconnection of events that is their sequence.
35. Sequence means alternation.
36. Alternation stands for the possibility to establish logical connections.
37. Logical connections allow understanding all happening.
38. The distance allows understanding the interconnection of everything in the sub-universe.
39. Energies of space interact through contiguity.
40. Contiguities are rhythmical.
41. The rhythm is vibration.
42. The vibration is stipulated by the Magnet.
43. The Magnet is a heart of the universe.
44. The heart of the universe is its basic part.
45. The basic part supports the life of everything in sub-universes.
46. It supports life through the rhythm of the energies of space and time.
47. Through the rhythm by setting the rhythm of life.
48. The rhythm of life stands for energy economy.
49. The rhythm of life stipulates the quality of life.
50. The knowledge of these laws allows conscious creating and using information.
4.2. Creating images (50 laws)
1. Image is a copy of the original.
2. The original is any object or process.
3. The object is any article, creature or energy.
4. The process is the development of energies complex.
5. The energies complex stands for the interconnection of separate parts.
6. The development stands for a change.
7. The change towards complication of amplification.
8. The complication stands for the change of organization.
9. The change of organization takes place through the change of structure.
10. The change of structure takes place through the involvement of new energies. 11. New energies are the correspondences connected according to the laws.
12. The laws of correspondence are defined by the Creator and creators of energies.
13. The creators of energies are the creatures of astral and higher level of development.
14. Lower creatures cannot independently create energies.
15. The amplification takes place through the involvement of similar energies.
16. Involvement stands for perception and holding.
17. Perception due to the available energetic charge.
18. An energetic charge is held by intellectual structures.
19. The structures are created independently or by other creatures.
20. Holding takes place due to the intellectual structures.
21. Holding takes place due to the energy of the essence.
22. The energy of the essence is the energy of the Absolute.
23. The energy of the Absolute is for the creature’s development.
24. The creature’s development is for the realization of the destination.
25. The destination is defined by the Absolute and creators.
26. The creators are the deities of astral and higher levels.
27. A copy is a model of an original.
28. The model is a conventional connection of separate parts of the original in the copy.
29. Conventional connection stands for imitating.
30. Imitating that is copying the external.
31. Copying the external stipulates the minimal use of energy.
32. The minimal use of energy is for the creation of an image.
33. Separate parts are independent parts.
34. Independent parts that is realizing some idea.
35. Realizing the idea that is implementing it in some form.
36. In some form, either material or energetic.
37. In material form as an article.
38. In energetic form as a creature.
39. The copy of a separate part imitates its external look.
40. The qualities of the copy are similar to the qualities of the original.
41. The qualities are stipulated by corresponding energies.
42. Corresponding energies are re-created according to the energetic code.
43. Connections between the parts are present in the copy.
44. In the karmic body the copies of all objects and processes seen by the creature are present.
45. In the mental body all the objects and processes remembered in this life are present.
46. Remembering is an application of the energy of will.
47. The application of the energy of will takes place automatically or consciously.
48. Automatically through the interest.
49. The interest through creating motivation.
50. The knowledge of these laws allows conscious creating and using images.
Chapter 5. Laws of memory (150 laws)
5.1. Memory (75 laws)
1. Memory is the function of consciousness.
2. Memory is an ability of the creatures of physical and higher levels of development.
3. Memory is an ability of consciousness to absorb and give away information, images and their systems.
4. To absorb means to remember information.
5. To remember information and images.
6. To give away is to recollect.
7. To recollect information and images.
8. To remember means to record in memory.
9. To recollect means to elicit from memory.
10. To record in the form of codes.
11. To elicit in the form of information and images.
12. In the form of codes means in the form of special energies.
13. In the form of information and images by synthesis from the codes.
14. Special energies are karmic energies.
15. Synthesis from codes is performed by mental energies.
16. Karmic energies are economical energies.
17. Mental energies are working energies.
18. Economical energies allow storing all information and images.
19. Mental energies allow realizing.
20. All information and images are in all lives of the human.
21. To realize means to control.
22. All information and images are actions, wishes, emotions, thoughts, words, influences, feelings, experiences and thinking.
23. To control means to establishing connections.
24. All information and images are necessary for development.
25. Control is necessary for development.
26. The necessity of development is stipulated by the necessity to control energies.
27. The control of energies stands for the control of organs and systems.
28. The control of organs and systems takes place through information and images.
29. The control through information is performed through giving orders.
30. The control through images takes place though causing sensations.
31. Giving orders takes place by internal pronouncing.
32. Causing sensations takes place through the synthesis of images.
33. Internal pronouncing is the synthesis of energies.
34. The synthesis of an image takes place through the code of memory.
35. The synthesis of energy takes place through the code from memory. .
36. The code in memory is a programme.
37. Programmes may be simple and complex.
38. Simple programmes stand for a code of elementary energy.
39. Complex energies stand for a code of complex energy.
40. Elementary energy stands for elementary information.
41. Complex energy is an image.
42. Elementary information is some excited energy.
43. An image is complex energy, object or process.
44. Complex energy consists of several elementary energies.
45. An object consists of several elementary energies.
46. A process is a developing complex energy.
47. Developing means changing in time.
48. Changing in time that is changing its code.
49. Changing its character means taking another form.
50. Taking another form, it is perceived as other images.
51. Other images indicate changes.
52. Changes characterize development.
53. Development is the destination of all creatures.
54. The destination of all creatures is different.
55. The destination of the human is development, cognition and service.
56. The destination of the human is to bring order into the universe.
57. Bringing order through development.
58. Development through cognition.
59. Cognition through service.
60. Service through action.
61. Action is directed to development.
62. Cognition takes place through perceiving.
63. Perceiving is remembering and processing information and images.
64. Remembering stands for recording into memory.
65. Processing information and images stands for eliciting from memory.
66. Remembering is creating codes.
67. Eliciting from memory is the synthesis of energy on the codes.
68. The codes are created according to the laws of perception, correspondence, synthesis and information coding.
69. They are elicited from memory according to the same laws.
70. The codes are created by the head chakras.
71. They are elicited from memory by the head chakras.
72. The codes are recorded in vishudha.
73. Images are synthesized in front of the eyes.
74. Information is synthesized in the intellect.
75. The knowledge of these laws allows conscious use of memory for development.
5.2. Recording and eliciting from memory (75 laws)
1. Recording is coding of information and images.
2. Eliciting is de-coding.
3. Information coding takes place according to these laws.
4. Eliciting information takes place according to these laws.
5. The laws are the laws of perception, correspondence, synthesis and information coding.
6. Perception depends on the individuality.
7. Correspondence depends on possibilities.
8. Synthesis depends on abilities.
9. Coding is stipulated by the nature of the human.
10. Individuality limits perception.
11. Limiting is concluded in the own energy.
12. Limiting is in passing information through the own energy.
13. The own energy does not pass all information.
14. It passes information corresponding to the level of development.
15. Corresponding to the level of development that is corresponding to the energy of consciousness.
16. Energies of consciousness correspond to its level.
17. Its level is one of 44.
18. Its level stipulates the ability to perceive.
19. The ability to perceive stipulates the ability to adequately estimate information.
20. Adequate estimation is the one corresponding to reality.
21. Correspondence to reality is achieved through development.
22. Possibilities are abilities.
23. Abilities of perceiving and processing energy and information.
24. Abilities to perceive are developed by special exercises.
25. Special exercises are visualization and remembering.
26. Visualization is concluded in depicting and experiencing.
27. Depicting is the creation of images.
28. Experiencing is causing sensations.
29. Abilities are concluded in the creation of energy.
30. The creation of energies is the synthesis of energies.
31. The synthesis of energies is performed by the head chakras.
32. The head chakras are adjna, spiritual chakra and intellect.
33. Adjna synthesizes images.
34. Spiritual chakra – sensations.
35. Intellect – information.
36. Sensations are caused by images and information.
37. They are caused by images through depicting.
38. Caused by information by energy synthesis.
39. Energy synthesis takes place through energetic influence.
40. Energetic influence takes place through setting the programme.
41. The programme is set by an intellectual order.
42. An intellectual order clearly sets the programme corresponding to it.
43. Each piece of information is some programme.
44. The programme is energy synthesis.
45. Energy synthesis takes place according to the code.
46. A code consists of five parts.
47. The parts of the code set the level, destination, qualities, structure and condition of primal components and quanta.
48. The level is stipulated by the number of primal components in the first part.
49. The destination is stipulated by the proportion of the quanta number in the second part.
50. The qualities are stipulated by the proportion of the number of primal components in the third part.
51. The structure is stipulated by the sequence of connections of primal components and quanta in the fourth part.
52. The state is stipulated by the sequence of the connection of primal components in the fifth part.
53. The number of primal components is their quantity.
54. The quantity is defined by counting.
55. Counting is performed by vishudha.
56. Counting is performed according to vibrations.
57. Vibrations appear in activation.
58. Activation is exciting information.
59. Exciting information takes place in remembering.
60. Remembering is the connection with information.
61. The connection with information takes place with the help of communication energies.
62. Communication energies connect aims and information.
63. They connect aims automatically.
64. Automatically that is without voluntary efforts.
65. Without voluntary efforts theta is without additional use of energy.
66. Without additional use of energy to establish communication.
67. The number of primal components in the second part is defined similarly.
68. The number of quanta in the third part is defined similarly.
69. The sequence of connection is stipulated by the special energy passing through the programme.
70. Passing energy means the contact of energy.
71. The contact of energy causes action.
72. An action is the synthesis of a corresponding energy.
73. The condition is set similarly.
74. Similarly that is by passing energy.
75. The knowledge of these laws allows conscious use of memory for development.
Chapter 6. Laws of recollection (100 laws)
6.1. Information (50 laws)
1. Recollection is recreation of energies, information and images according to the code in the karmic body.
2. Recollection is re-experiencing past events.
3. Recollection is cognition of past lives.
4. Recollection is the connection via the channels of the Absolute.
5. A code is a recording in vishudha.
6. Recording takes place according to the laws of corresponding synthesis creation, transformation and energy coding.
7. Correspondence means the coincidence of qualities.
8. Destinations differ.
9. Correspondence is stipulated by primal components.
10. Creation takes place according to the correspondence of primal components.
11. Correspondence is coincidence of primal components.
12. Synthesis is performed through the creation of copies of energies.
13. A copy is encoded information.
14. Coding is performed through reformation.
15. Reformation is the change in the correlation of parts.
16. The change of correlation takes place in a definite proportion.
17. Proportion is stipulated by the level of energy.
18. The level of energy allows economical coding.
19. Economical coding is performed due to karmic energies.
20. Karmic energies are 100 times more economical the mental, 200 times more than astral and 300 times more than ethereal.
21. Mental energies allow developing and changing physical world.
22. Astral energies allow holding much energy.
23. Ethereal energies allow supporting viability.
24. Physical energies allow performing actions.
25. Correlations repeat the structure of energy in a reduced scale.
26. Coding sets the programme of energy creation.
27. The programme of energy creation includes the level, destination, qualities, structure and the condition of energy.
28. The level is stipulated by the code of karmic energy.
29. The code of the level is the number of primal components in the unit of the programme volume.
30. The unit of the volume is the energy of karmic level equal in capacity to an electron .
31. Equal in capacity that is able to produce percussive action.
32. Percussive action is possible in the movement with the light speed.
33. The power of influence depends on the power of possible vibrations.
34. The power of vibrations stands for the power of the excitement of energy.
35. Excitement of energy is the reaction to an impact.
36. The code of quality is stipulated by the correlation of the number of primal components in a unit of karmic energy.
37. The code of destination is stipulated by the correlation of the number of quanta in a unit of the volume of cosmic energy.
38. The code of structure is stipulated by the sequence of the connections of primal elements.
39. The code of the condition is stipulated by the sequence of connection of primal components.
40. Correlation is stipulated by enumerating primal components.
41. Enumeration stands for counting the number.
42. The programme consists of five parts.
43. According to the number, intellect forms energy.
44. Forms the energy of the set level, destination, quality, condition and structure.
45. Forms energy that is synthesizes it.
46. Synthesizes from primal components and quanta.
47. Primal components arrive from the lower 5 chakras.
48. Quanta are given by adjna, sahasrara, spiritual chakra and intellect.
49. A copy allows receiving all the characteristics of the energy.
50. The knowledge of these laws allows conscious registering in oneself and reconstructing any information.
6.2. Images (50 laws)
1. Image is a copy of an object.
2. A copy repeats the structure and qualities of the original.
3. Repeating structure is repeating the interconnection of the parts.
4. Repeating qualities stands for the synthesis of similar qualities from energy.
5. The copy allows getting connected with the consciousness of the original.
6. The consciousness of the human is connected with the consciousness of all creatures, whose images are recorded in vishudha.
7. Connected through the energies of the Absolute.
8. The energies of the Absolute are connected with all creatures.
9. Recording of an image takes place by a voluntary effort.
10. Without a voluntary effort there is not enough energy for recording an image.
11. Recording the image takes place according to the laws of correspondence, creation, synthesis, reformation and energy coding.
12. An image is complex energy.
13. Complex energy consists of different energies.
14. Different energies are the energies possessing different characteristics.
15. Different characteristics set different reactions.
16. Different reactions differ energies from each other.
17. This difference allows differing energies.
18. The difference of energies allows using them consciously.
19. Correspondence of an image means correspondence to its structure.
20. Structure is interconnection of the parts.
21. A part is elementary energy.
22. Elementary energy is that of homogeneous quality.
23. An image is apportioned into elementary energies.
24. Elementary energies are coded as information.
25. As information that is according to the same laws.
26. According to the same laws that is in the form of a programme.
27. Am image is coded by establishing connections between the parts.
28. Establishing connections means establishing direct connections by energies- mediators.
29. Energies-mediators connect any energies.
30. Any energies that is energies of any quality.
31. Connections in the image repeat connections in the original.
32. In the image energies-mediators are present.
33. Energies-mediators do not influence either the quality, destination, structure or the condition of an image.
34. Creation of an image demands voluntary efforts.
35. Voluntary efforts are the energy contributions in an image creation.
36. An image is created in front of the human’s eyes.
37. An image is perceived by internal sight.
38. Internal vision is the vision of mental energies.
39. Mental energies are able to copy the qualities of any energies.
40. The qualities of energies stipulate the qualities of an object.
41. The structure of an image allows repeating the reactions of an object.
42. Creation of an object allows understanding the reactions of an object.
43. The reactions of an object allow understanding its destination and qualities.
44. An image allows comprehending a once seen object through recollections.
45. Recollections are achieved by exercises in remembering and recreating images. 46. Recreating images is necessary for effective development and service.
47. An image allows connections with an original.
48. Connection with an original allows communication.
49. Communication allows receiving energy and information.
50. The knowledge of these laws allows consciously use recollections for the development, cognition and service.
. . .
. . .
Chapter 39. Laws of sexual relationship
. . .